Sunday, October 22, 2006
Stone Guardian Received 4.5 Orgasms!

Oh mama! I got a good review from Tara's Reviews. Tara wrote,

A.J. Cove delivered a well-crafted and original novel. Although there were no wolves or hawks, there were a lot of sensual scenes brought to life by her wonderful descriptions. Pick up the book, you wont be disappointed.
[Note: There is a gargoyle and a demon in there. :) ]

I've added a little snippet from my book to give you a better idea of what you're missing if you haven't read it yet. BTW, for some reason my apostrophes and the like are not showing up properly on my screen. Please excuse the fact that I took them out to be easier on the eyes. Thanks.


Jade, he breathed, youre not a tease.

No, Im not.

Comprehension lit his eyes and John strode to her side to haul her onto his lap, I wont ask why youve changed your mind. Right now, I dont care. I must have you.

The feeling is entirely mutual.

Jade didnt wait for Johns leading. She stretched out an eager hand to unzip his pants and reached inside to stroke him into readiness. Johns groan rumbled against her breast where hed rapidly uncovered her aching nipples. He fed first one, then the other inside his mouth and sucked until she too cried out. His circling tongue drove her to buck against him and John tossed her down on the chair as his hands relieved her of her panties.

Spread your legs, Jade, he ordered. I need to get inside you right now.

She was only too willing to comply and hooked her legs on his hips to assist. Johns body pressed her firmly into the couch, his hardness penetrating her already moist center. The two moaned in unison as their bodies worked a spell of grinding pleasure.

John, I cant believe. I cant believe. Her voice trailed as she reached her peak, the first of many if she knew her perfect lover at all. She sought his mouth greedily and shoved her tongue inside, while tangling her fingers in his hair.


Stone Guardian can be purchased here. Happy Sunday!
posted @ 2:58 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Tara M. Leigh said…

    :-) Glad you liked it!

    You should watch the movie, it's old, made in 84 I think. Michelle Pfieffer, Ruter Hauer and Matthew Broderick are in it.

    As I read the story, that movie kept popping in my mind for some reason.

    With Love,
    Tara M.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    Congrats, A.J. That's a great review!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger AJ Cove said…

    Thanks, Tara. I'll check it out the moment I find a break. And Shelli, I appreciate you stopping by and your comments. Thanks so much. Have a great day!

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the great review!!! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Book Reviews - My Clever TitleHappy Saturday! Let ...
  • Found a new blog called Craft Related Crap! Bec is...
  • To Plot or Not to Plot...So, I'm about to map out...
  • Do you believe in magic?I did it! I just finished...
  • Now that it's getting colder in Baltimore, I miss ...
  • I'm so excited! Cobblestone Press accepted my new...
  • Good morning everyone,Today I'm a little down. I'...
  • Hello everyone,I took some time off work and did A...
  • I haven't learned where to add links to the side o...
  • Shift for Hire seems to be my most popular book. A...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter