Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shift for Hire seems to be my most popular book. Apparently, women can't get enough of shapeshifters. Though I've mostly seen books written where the shifters are able to change into various animals. My shift, Tara, changes to look like different people, females in trouble.

I'm planning at some point soon to start on a sequal to this book and ultimately, I think it will be included in a trilogy. I have this thing for sequals. I'm already wondering how I can continue my Stone Guardian book too. Since I haven't finished it quite yet, that remains to be seen.

I do have a female pirate idea in mind, if anyone wants to let me know if there is any interest there. I think I could probably come up with endless ideas, especially since I'm still new. But I do want to know what my readers want and to deliver that. I am highly entertained by what I write, but my reader's satisfaction is more important. So, let me know what you want. Thanks.
posted @ 9:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Hello,Welcome to my blog. I am A. J. Cove, author ...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter