Thursday, September 28, 2006
Hello,

Welcome to my blog. I am A. J. Cove, author of Shift for Hire and soon to be released, Stone Guardian. I can't promise this blog will be interesting as the mere word 'blog' intimidates me to the point that I want to curl up under my bed and suck my thumb like an infant.

But I'm giving it a go and seeing where it will take me. If anyone out there has any suggestions as to how this whole thing should work or if I've already blown it big time, write me a comment. I'm open to learning--mostly. :)

Anyway, my plan for this blog is to update you on my activities, my plans, upcoming contests, books and deals. I'm not new to writing, but am new to public exposure of it, so I'm feeling my way. If you have suggestions and/or comments about what I write, let me know. Also, feel free to let me know what you'd like to see here.

Welcome.

A. J.
posted @ 8:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter