Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Do you believe in magic?

I did it! I just finished writing a scene in my newest novella where my fae heroine has discovered how to use her magic. I feel like I just created that little ball of energy myself. Poor thing, she nearly gave the cat a heart attack when she inadvertently hurled a sphere of fae magic at its back. Mrs. Kitt will get over it. Mai's a real fae! She's so excited.

So tell me, fellow writers. Do you believe in magic? And have you ever gotten so caught up in a scene you're writing that you feel like it's you living it? Isn't writing wonderful?
posted @ 5:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh Yes I absolutely positively do. I reckon it is all just natural. Forces science hasn't managed to explain yet! Your books sound cool and thanks for giving me the tip in romance divas [I'm leah m there :)].

    I have some links to "magic" pages on my blog at www.myspce.com/liannecowie if you are interested.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger AJ Cove said…

    You're welcome, Lianne. I will definitely check your site out.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Now that it's getting colder in Baltimore, I miss ...
  • I'm so excited! Cobblestone Press accepted my new...
  • Good morning everyone,Today I'm a little down. I'...
  • Hello everyone,I took some time off work and did A...
  • I haven't learned where to add links to the side o...
  • Shift for Hire seems to be my most popular book. A...
  • Hello,Welcome to my blog. I am A. J. Cove, author ...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter