Thursday, September 28, 2006
I haven't learned where to add links to the side of my blog, so here is a link I found very interesting. Hope you enjoy.

Site: http://www.spacejock.com.au/Articles.html
Description: Over the past ten years Simon Haynes has grown from a beginning writer to a bestselling, award-winning author, and his site contains numerous articles with useful advice and warnings on writing, publishing and agents. Learn from his mistakes so you don't make them too.
posted @ 10:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Shift for Hire seems to be my most popular book. A...
  • Hello,Welcome to my blog. I am A. J. Cove, author ...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter