Saturday, September 30, 2006
Hello everyone,

I took some time off work and did ALOT of writing. I think it was almost six thousand words. I am closing in on completing my new novella, Stone Guardian. I'm enjoying it as if it were someone else's work. I think my books write themselves and I'm just the fingers curved over the keyboard anyway.

Stay tuned because I'm getting closer to posting a contest to win free copies of the new book. When I do, you can check here or at www.amirapress.com for the details. I'll keep you posted.

Already I'm mapping out my next project. It's going to be so exciting. But I'm not going to give details until I release Stone Guardian. I can't wait. It'll be hot!

Oh yes, be sure to check out my new pages on the Amira Press site. I have a Q&A and my bio. Some of the bio is a repeat of what I have here, but I've added a few tidbits too.

I like to hear from my readers and make new friends. Feel free to drop me an email at ajcove at comcast dot com. Thanks.

A. J.
posted @ 8:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • I haven't learned where to add links to the side o...
  • Shift for Hire seems to be my most popular book. A...
  • Hello,Welcome to my blog. I am A. J. Cove, author ...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter