Thursday, December 07, 2006
Stone Guardian Strikes Again!

Wow, I'm on a roll! Stone Guardian got 5 hearts from The Romance Studio. Woo hoo! Here's a bit of the review:

"A J Cove delivers a tautly plotted tale with twists and turns no reader will expect or see coming. The characters are delicious and well-delineated, and the setting is lush and gorgeous, the envy of this reviewer. Stone Guardian is a book I can heartily recommend and I expect it to become a re-reader for many."

To celebrate and because the book isn't available at Amira Press right now, I am going to give away a FREE copy of Stone Guardian to whoever emails me a copy of your purchase receipt for my book Invisible Rose, available now from Cobblestone Press. I'm only giving away 5 copies, so you'd better hurry. It doesn't matter when you purchased it, meaning before this post or after. The first 5 get the free copy of Stone Guardian. Email me at ajcove@comcast.net.

Below are the blurbs for both books and my heartfelt thanks to the reviewer, Annie, who took the time to read it. The full review can be found here.

Stone Guardian
Tina is stuck in a foreign airport because she neglected to get a letter-of-invitation into the restricted country. Before she can resolve this crisis, she meets a handsome stranger who, without her knowledge, slips a virtually undetectable bomb inside her pocket, set to kill her and everyone around her.
When she awakes sometime later, she's in Ireland, in a stranger's home and the woman nursing her will not reveal any of this man's secrets--not even his name!
When she's recovered enough to rise, Tina discovers she's wanted for terrorism, her name has been changed and so has her face.
Now she's being hunted by not one but two creatures of the dark, bent on destroying all that's left of her fragile identity. Her best chance is to learn all she can from the man she knows only as "Saint John". But can she trust him with her life and her heart?

Invisible Rose
Doshi is all but invisible because of her sister, who’s known as the Wild Rose because of her wanton behavior. Doshi fades in the shadow of such a paragon, except when spilling hot tea on a suitor and meeting a prince while covered in mud.
Then Doshi discovers she really can become invisible and decides to act on her fantasies, beginning with an affair with Prince Tarin. Doshi's dreams never prepared her for the pleasure she has making love with a prince while invisible, nor did she count on falling in love with the man promised to marry her sister.

-AJ
posted @ 3:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Told you it was a good book!

    Congrats on the great review! May more and more pour in!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!I want to say thank you and cong...
  • Back Pain and WritingI've been at home suffering f...
  • HOORAY! I'VE BEEN REVIEWED!CoffeeTime Romance gave...
  • She's Got Legs, What About Me?I just finished read...
  • Do you believe in Santa Claus?Neither does Jenna P...
  • Me And My ShadowOk, I admit it, I just typed in th...
  • InterviewToday I am interviewing Princess Doshi La...
  • I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can!Ok, so here's the tin...
  • She's Baaaaaaaaacckkkk!!Has it been so long? My in...
  • I Got My Cover!I finally got the cover of my new n...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter