Tuesday, December 05, 2006
HOORAY! I'VE BEEN REVIEWED!


CoffeeTime Romance gave Stone Guardian 4 cups! Here's a bit of what was said:

"This is not your usual damsel in distress because Jade fights every step of the way. Our hero is also made out of different stuff, stone and harder when need be. I liked that it started off with a bang and quickly shifted gears for Jade to face her altered reality. Jade and Saint John believe that even if the outer you has changed, inside is your core and remains constant. We are who we are inside and there is no changing that. We must accept our realities as they come to us whether facing a demon, fighting an attacker or falling in love with a gargoyle."

You can read the full review here: Stone Guardian. Thanks, Lainey. You made my day!

-AJ

posted @ 6:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • She's Got Legs, What About Me?I just finished read...
  • Do you believe in Santa Claus?Neither does Jenna P...
  • Me And My ShadowOk, I admit it, I just typed in th...
  • InterviewToday I am interviewing Princess Doshi La...
  • I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can!Ok, so here's the tin...
  • She's Baaaaaaaaacckkkk!!Has it been so long? My in...
  • I Got My Cover!I finally got the cover of my new n...
  • Eureka!It only took me thousands and thousands of ...
  • It's 5:26 am and I haven't a Thing to SayI didn't ...
  • What's Your Poison?Am I wrong or is that how a per...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter