Thursday, November 16, 2006
I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can!

Ok, so here's the tiny bit I know since getting online for writing purposes, which isn't much. Many authors are using blogs, messageboards, chats, newsgroups, etc. to get themselves and their e-books known. Are these effective? Are they working out.

I've learned that it's important to get your book reviewed and that will draw more readers to you. So I put together a teeny tiny list of review sites I've learned about. Here it is:

Coffe Time Romance
The Romance Studio
The Romance Reader's Connection
Tara M. Leigh's Reviews

I know it's little, but I'm not at home where I have this stuff bookmarked, unfortunately. Anyway, my question is what else are you authors doing to get yourself out there? What canI do, a girl who's the shy little wall flower type who let's it out only in her books? :P Any tidbits you give to me will be shared with as many as I can share it with to pay it forward, so to speak.

Hope you'll drop by soon. Thanks, everyone.

-AJ
posted @ 2:40 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Tara M. Leigh said…

    Actually there are a lot of review sites out there.

    TwoLips Reviews ( I reviewed for them before I figured I didn't have the time to commit fully to them)

    Pink Posse

    Bella Tyler Does reviews (she's listed on my blog)

    ME Ellis does reviews (listed also)

    It's early, those are the only ones I can think of! LOL

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    PS: I'm glad my review helped get your name out there!

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger AJ Cove said…

    Thanks, Tara.
    I visited your blog yesterday and noticed you had added me to your sidebar. I was so touched and felt so special. I'm adding you right now. Thanks for being such a kind and giving person. I really like it that you give a personal touch by sending an email with advice and such.
    -AJ

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    Hey AJ! I blog hop alot, and try and be active on different forums. Like Romance Divas and Passionate Ink and such :D

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the link AJ, it's helpful since I too am trying to get my name out there! Especially since my novella is soon to be published by Freya's...not soon enough! LOL

    With Love,
    Tara M.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • She's Baaaaaaaaacckkkk!!Has it been so long? My in...
  • I Got My Cover!I finally got the cover of my new n...
  • Eureka!It only took me thousands and thousands of ...
  • It's 5:26 am and I haven't a Thing to SayI didn't ...
  • What's Your Poison?Am I wrong or is that how a per...
  • Stone Guardian Received 4.5 Orgasms!Oh mama! I got...
  • Book Reviews - My Clever TitleHappy Saturday! Let ...
  • Found a new blog called Craft Related Crap! Bec is...
  • To Plot or Not to Plot...So, I'm about to map out...
  • Do you believe in magic?I did it! I just finished...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter