Friday, February 02, 2007
I'm Getting Excited!

On the way home from work today, I started formulating my free story. Oh how I LOVE that first part of thinking up a new story. I think I've said before if I could do the synopsis of my stories only, I'd die a happy woman! That's the fun part.

I was determined to do a vampire story for the first time and I think I'm starting to get something. Do I reveal what I'm thinking? Do I keep it quiet until the 14th or at least until I actually write something? Hmm, I just don't know.

Ok, here's a little bit. I haven't gone too far with the idea. I just finished cooking dinner and am finally able to sit down to the computer. I can't even believe this is the second post I've done this week. What's the world coming to? I've been so slack lately.

Oh yeah, the story. This is weird too because usually I come up with the name first or somewhere in the beginning processes. Hmm. I have an ordinary guy. He's not a jock. He has no real social skills, not amazing to look at in any way. It would be something if he was at least a nerd. Then he could lay claim to having a genius' mind or something near it. Nope, he's Mr. Average.

Mr. Average (I don't know his name yet) is in love with a woman who doesn't know he exists. Isn't that just always the thing? So sad. Now, you might think the woman is the heroine right? Nope. She's not.

The heroine is a friend of Mr. Average's love interest. In fact, Mr. Average spends his pointless days chasing after Ms. Heroine (don't know her name either) trying to convince her to help him get noticed by his lady love. Dang, he's pathetic.

But Ms. Heroine is busy planning her wedding. She's in the perfect relationship. Her fiance is a wonderful man, with money and good looks. They've been together for years. What more could she want? If you're thinking she's secretly bored with him, you'd be wrong. Haha. She's happy, content. Really.

But one interesting night all of that changes drastically. Somebody becomes a vampire. How does that happen and who is it? Wouldn't I like to know. I haven't thought it up. But you can read it for free when/if I actually get it done in time for V-Day. Wish me luck.

-AJ
posted @ 7:07 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Zinnia said…

    Wow, love the look of your blog.

    Brainstormin stories is so much fun.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Tara M. Leigh said…

    Awww you can do it!!! Good luck and have fun!!!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Tempest Knight said…

    Hey girl! Haven't seen you much on the blogsphere. How are things? :)

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger AJ Cove said…

    Hi Tempest,
    I know I've been working on so many things. Unfortunately, sleep isn't one of them. YAWN! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Ugly Betty!Well I was watching Ugly Betty tonight....
  • I've Been Reviewed!My novella, The Invisible Rose,...
  • Why Is it So Hard?I don't get it. I blog hop arou...
  • Timeline Confusion: Lost in SpaceSo have you ever ...
  • Shift HunterOk, for lack of something else to chit...
  • Sick and ReadingI took off the entire week so I co...
  • Happy Wednesday, SomewhatOk, we're halfway through...
  • Pancakes and MenSo last night I went to my sister'...
  • SubplotsWhat do to, what to do? So I'm reading th...
  • Chess Club, My Space and Fellow DivasI have so muc...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter