Thursday, February 01, 2007
Ugly Betty!

Well I was watching Ugly Betty tonight. I had to work late and do some homework, but I was determined to get time for that. Is it me or is Betty looking better? I mean the braces are still jarring, but her skin looked really smooth and she looked like she was wearing makeup.

Anyway, I'm thinking the show is really getting soap opera-y. And when it gets like that, I slowly lose interest. How I hope I can keep liking it. I have such a short viewing list as it is.
I really don't like the way they took the show with Daniel's brother becoming a woman and having his/her father arrested. Ok, I knew it was going there on the father part, but the brother/sister part just seems silly.

I did love hearing Daniel all new man-y when his wild friend was tempting him. I could only sigh and smile. He is so cute and has this little boy innocent look to him anyway.

Ok, enough of that. This blog had no point whatsoever other than to rant and rave about my Thursday fave. Sorry, I clicked off the tube when Grey's Anatomy came on. Definite soap opera!
posted @ 10:31 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Tara M. Leigh said…

    Ummmm, I wonder if I'm the only one who's never seen that show?? But, I've a lot of great things about it!!! LOL

    With Love,
    Tara M.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger AJ Cove said…

    Tara, you're kidding. Well, I would have recommended it if they hadn't gone in a stupid direction with the brother, but I don't know. I've heard from two people on it and they think it's crazy and didn't make sense. But you can look at it for America's sake. Huh? Lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • I've Been Reviewed!My novella, The Invisible Rose,...
  • Why Is it So Hard?I don't get it. I blog hop arou...
  • Timeline Confusion: Lost in SpaceSo have you ever ...
  • Shift HunterOk, for lack of something else to chit...
  • Sick and ReadingI took off the entire week so I co...
  • Happy Wednesday, SomewhatOk, we're halfway through...
  • Pancakes and MenSo last night I went to my sister'...
  • SubplotsWhat do to, what to do? So I'm reading th...
  • Chess Club, My Space and Fellow DivasI have so muc...
  • Yummy!This is Liu Kang of Mortal Kombat. His real...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter