Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Sick and Reading

I took off the entire week so I could enjoy wonderful relaxation. My copy of I'm the Vampire, That's Why came today. I'm enjoying it, but wouldn't you know it, I'm sick! Stomach's upset, nauseous.

I had goals darn it. I wanted to type out at least 2000 words on my story, but I can't concentrate over the rocking and moans. Ah well, at least I don't have to be at work suffering.

Maybe I'll lose some weight from all the um...never mind. Have a good one.

-AJ
posted @ 9:58 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Happy Wednesday, SomewhatOk, we're halfway through...
  • Pancakes and MenSo last night I went to my sister'...
  • SubplotsWhat do to, what to do? So I'm reading th...
  • Chess Club, My Space and Fellow DivasI have so muc...
  • Yummy!This is Liu Kang of Mortal Kombat. His real...
  • Stone Guardian Strikes Again!Wow, I'm on a roll! S...
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!I want to say thank you and cong...
  • Back Pain and WritingI've been at home suffering f...
  • HOORAY! I'VE BEEN REVIEWED!CoffeeTime Romance gave...
  • She's Got Legs, What About Me?I just finished read...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter