Saturday, December 02, 2006

She's Got Legs, What About Me?

I just finished reading Amanda Brice's chicklit story and let me tell you, Amanda can write! I loved it. The heroine, Daria, was so firey and funny. I felt like I was peeking into her life, she seemed so real. And I love being nosy.

So I laughed on through until I got to Daria's love interest. His view of Daria had me wishing I had those incredible legs you see on the cover. I think if I bent over to pick something up, the men wouldn't be lusting, they'd be running before my butt sucked them up. Ok, I'm exaggerating. Haha.

But, this was my first clicklit and I'm glad I chose it. WTG, Amanda.

-AJ
posted @ 12:27 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was a great book!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds good, AJ. Do you recommend any other authors?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Do you believe in Santa Claus?Neither does Jenna P...
  • Me And My ShadowOk, I admit it, I just typed in th...
  • InterviewToday I am interviewing Princess Doshi La...
  • I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can!Ok, so here's the tin...
  • She's Baaaaaaaaacckkkk!!Has it been so long? My in...
  • I Got My Cover!I finally got the cover of my new n...
  • Eureka!It only took me thousands and thousands of ...
  • It's 5:26 am and I haven't a Thing to SayI didn't ...
  • What's Your Poison?Am I wrong or is that how a per...
  • Stone Guardian Received 4.5 Orgasms!Oh mama! I got...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter