Friday, November 03, 2006
I Got My Cover!



I finally got the cover of my new novella from Cobblestone Press. I'm so happy. Now I'm ripping my hair out, wondering when it will be released. In case you're wondering it is the story of a shy little princess who fades into the shadow of her beautiful older sister, only to one day be given the gift to fade for real. She now has the gift of invisibility. Suddenly, there's no limit to the amount of mischief she gets into with her new power, including pursuing her sister's intended husband.

The book is fantasy, with imaginary kingdoms from my own mind; however, it does have a strong similarity to life as it was in the 1800s.

I will keep you posted on when it will be released, and please let me know what you think of my cover. Thanks.

AJ
posted @ 10:45 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Tara M. Leigh said…

    I like the cover and the plot sounds really good too!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Tempest Knight said…

    If you have the cover and the final edits are done, expect it to be release very soon. :)

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Cora Zane said…

    This sounds like a really fun book! Congrats on the cover!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Eureka!It only took me thousands and thousands of ...
  • It's 5:26 am and I haven't a Thing to SayI didn't ...
  • What's Your Poison?Am I wrong or is that how a per...
  • Stone Guardian Received 4.5 Orgasms!Oh mama! I got...
  • Book Reviews - My Clever TitleHappy Saturday! Let ...
  • Found a new blog called Craft Related Crap! Bec is...
  • To Plot or Not to Plot...So, I'm about to map out...
  • Do you believe in magic?I did it! I just finished...
  • Now that it's getting colder in Baltimore, I miss ...
  • I'm so excited! Cobblestone Press accepted my new...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter