Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

Neither does Jenna Peterson, but naughty girl she is, she set out to prove it to the world. It started with a dare but then she couldn’t resist the handsome man beneath the beard and had to give him a little something to remember her by.

When Scott signed up to be the mall Santa Claus, he never dreamed that two naughty girls would be sitting on his lap or that one would capture his heart and then just walk away. Could he convince her that this was more than physical attraction and to trust her heart? Or was she determined to stay on Santa’s naughty list?

You can buy it from www.mardigraspublishing.com after December 23, 2006.You can visit Missy Lyons' web page and learn more about her at www.missylyons.com
posted @ 3:51 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds good! I'm gonna have to add it to my list! LOL

    With Love,
    Tara M.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Me And My ShadowOk, I admit it, I just typed in th...
  • InterviewToday I am interviewing Princess Doshi La...
  • I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can!Ok, so here's the tin...
  • She's Baaaaaaaaacckkkk!!Has it been so long? My in...
  • I Got My Cover!I finally got the cover of my new n...
  • Eureka!It only took me thousands and thousands of ...
  • It's 5:26 am and I haven't a Thing to SayI didn't ...
  • What's Your Poison?Am I wrong or is that how a per...
  • Stone Guardian Received 4.5 Orgasms!Oh mama! I got...
  • Book Reviews - My Clever TitleHappy Saturday! Let ...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter