Monday, October 16, 2006


Now that it's getting colder in Baltimore, I miss the summer when my kids and I sailed to St. Thomas. Where did the warmth go?

Today, my thirteen year old went off camping, leaving my ten year old lonely without his brother. Now I've been his playmate and let me tell you, I miss my older son! I love my child, but I really can't bear to hear another discription of what spongebob did or what happened on pokemon. Somebody help! And this is only the first night.

Needless to say, I can't do much writing tonight. I can't concentrate. Okay, that's just an excuse. I'm feeling lazy. Tomorrow is a new day. :)

posted @ 9:39 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Sara Thacker said…

    I thought that picture was of St. Thomas. We were there in Feb of 2005. My sister sailed from US to the bahamas a few years ago and loved it. Not sure I would be able to do it on anything less than a huge boat.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger DD Blackman said…

    Hi A.J.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. For the record, I like your website. I had help with mine because I don't have a clue - lol Congrats on your book that's coming out

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    ROFL on the kids amusing each other thing. Sometimes I feel that way and sometimes I like it when one is somewhere as it is a lot calmer. Today I was with #1 and #3 (who was sleeping and can't yet talk other than babababa)while waiting for #2 child to get out of preschool and I swear if I had to hear about that Tamagochi thing one more time I was going to scream. LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • I'm so excited! Cobblestone Press accepted my new...
  • Good morning everyone,Today I'm a little down. I'...
  • Hello everyone,I took some time off work and did A...
  • I haven't learned where to add links to the side o...
  • Shift for Hire seems to be my most popular book. A...
  • Hello,Welcome to my blog. I am A. J. Cove, author ...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter