Monday, October 16, 2006
I'm so excited! Cobblestone Press accepted my new novella, Invisible Rose! Below is a brief synopsis:

Doshi is all but invisible because of her sister, who’s known as the Wild Rose because of her wanton behavior. Doshi fades in the shadow of such a paragon, except when spilling hot tea on a suitor and meeting a prince while covered in mud.

Then Doshi discovers she really can become invisible and decides to act on her fantasies, beginning with an affair with Prince Tarin. Doshi's dreams never prepared her for the pleasure she has making love with a prince while invisible, nor did she count on falling in love with the man promised to marry her sister.
posted @ 8:49 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Pamela Tyner said…

    Congrats on the contract. Sounds like a great book!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger  said…

    Wow this does sound like a good book.
    Congrats, contracts are always exciting!!!

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger AJ Cove said…

    Thanks Missy and Pamela. I appreciate your comments.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Good morning everyone,Today I'm a little down. I'...
  • Hello everyone,I took some time off work and did A...
  • I haven't learned where to add links to the side o...
  • Shift for Hire seems to be my most popular book. A...
  • Hello,Welcome to my blog. I am A. J. Cove, author ...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter