Monday, October 02, 2006
Good morning everyone,

Today I'm a little down. I've made such progress with my writing, and have two or three more in the works (books), but I feel like I'm in a slump still. I'm trying to learn the game of being online. Boy is this joint huge! :)

I've also started reading The B*E*A*S*T Within by Rebecca Goings. It's pretty interesting so far and Rebecca's a good writer. I will definately be on the lookout for other books by her.

I'm new to the shift into animals thing and wanted to see what I was missing. I know what you're thinking, I'm new at everything. Sorrrryyyy. Have to start somewhere. :-)

For my own book, Shift for Hire, the heroine shifts only into humans. She's an alien in case you didn't know. But just because she can't turn into one of the big cats, doesn't mean she doesn't get into her own scrapes.

I'm almost finished with my latest book, Stone Guardian. It's been incredibly fun writing and I believe it will be a fun read. I'll post here as soon as I get it published at Amira Press. I welome comments.

Thanks. Have a great day!
posted @ 10:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 





Name: A. J. Cove
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm older than I want to be. I've loved reading since I was four years old when...


View my complete profile


  • AJ Cove's Myspace
  • AJ Cove's Website
  • Amira Press
  • Cobblestone Press
  • Romance Divas






  • Cora Zane
  • Emma's Ramblings
  • The Gab Wagon
  • MG Braden
  • Midnight Moon Cafe
  • Shelli Stevens
  • Tara M. Leigh
  • Hello everyone,I took some time off work and did A...
  • I haven't learned where to add links to the side o...
  • Shift for Hire seems to be my most popular book. A...
  • Hello,Welcome to my blog. I am A. J. Cove, author ...


  • Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs

     
     
    Hit Counter
    Get a Hit Counter